Register for News Updates
Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Name of Competition: Win an Audi A1
2. Competition Period: The competition will run between 00:01 on 27th November 2010 and 23:59 on 12th July 2012. Any entries received outside the Competition Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid but you may still be charged for the entry where costs apply.
3. Competition Question: The competition requires contestants answer the following question "The summit of which mountain is regarded as the world's third pole? ". Contestants are required to submit their choice of answer by selecting from the following three possible answers; A: Everest, B: pen y fan or C: Snowdon. The question and possible answers will be made readily available on all forms of 737 Challenge Trust related communications. Entrants should be aware that the competition will be promoted on radio & television, websites and various other forms of communication and media.
4. Prize: There is one prize, which shall consist of an Audi A1, 1.2TFSi motor vehicle with delivery mileage only, in Amalfi white colour or to an alternative specification and colour to be determined by the 737 Challenge Trust in its sole discretion and without any recourse from the winning entrant, delivered in Cardiff at a location and venue to be determined by the 737 Challenge Trust and without any warranties, guarantees, taxes, insurances whether implied or otherwise granted. The prize is as stated and there is to be no cash alternative. No alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, 737 Challenge Trust reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value. The prize will be presented to the winning entrant on or before 30th September 2012 (the Delivery Date) at a time selected by the 737 Challenge Trust in its sole discretion.
5. Specific Restrictions:
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, and those individuals and family members or trustees associated with the 737 Challenge Trust. Proof of identity and eligibility may be requested from the successful winning entrant.
- 737 Challenge Trust reserves the right to verify each entrant's eligibility and identity. If an entrant has been asked for proof of identity and eligibility, failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in the relevant entrant's disqualification from the competition or withdrawal of the prize. All personal details supplied must be truthful and accurate.
- The winner will have no criminal convictions of any kind whatsoever that might preclude them from winning the prize, taking personal delivery of the prize on the delivery date or bring the moral and ethical integrity of the 737 Challenge Trust in to question and shall notify the 737 Challenge Trust immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against them up to the date of their entry.
- The winner must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and hold a full, valid UK drivers licence.
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford.
- The text entry method is available to Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3, T-Mobile and Virgin mobile users only.
6. Method of Entry and Costs: Entry to the competition is either free of charge on the 737 Challenge website at www.737challenge.com or via text message to the shortcode 70007. To opt for the free online entry, you will need to go to www.737challenge.com and follow the links to the entry page where you will be required to input the option (a, b or c) for the answer you select, followed by your contact details (so we can contact you, should you win). Entrants will receive an automatic confirmation of entry. Should you wish to make a donation to the 737 Challenge Trust, there will be an option available for you to do so on the entry page / website. To donate and enter the competition via text message, you will need to text the keyword SUMMIT, followed by the option (a, b or c) for the answer you select, followed by your name (so we know who to call, should you win) to the shortcode 70007. Please make sure you key-in the short code and spell the keyword and the letter for your selected answer correctly. Text messages cost £3 plus your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). Your text message entry will result in the below charity donation (rounded to 2 decimal points) to the 737 Challenge Trust (charity number: 1139002) for each successful premium text message delivered. Each UK mobile network operator now provides specific charity out payments using the HMRC VAT-inclusive 70007 SMS Short Code. After deducting mobile operators' and billing service provider's charges from the gross donation the premium SMS reply message will generate:
- Orange, £2.68 goes to 737 Challenge Trust
- O2, £2.95 goes to 737 Challenge Trust
- Vodafone, £2.94 goes to 737 Challenge Trust
- T-Mobile, £2.40 goes to 737 Challenge Trust
- 3, £2.80 goes to 737 Challenge Trust
- Virgin, £2.65 goes to 737 Challenge Trust
If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the Competition Period, you will be charged £3 via a bounce-back message. It may take some time for you to receive the bounce-back message. Please wait until you receive it. Proof of text sent is not proof of donation or entry. The charge will appear on your mobile phone contract bill or be taken from available funds on a non-contract mobile phone (PAYG). If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the Competition Period, you may not receive a bounce-back but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £3 entry fee and you will not be donating to 737 Challenge Trust.
7. Winner Selection: The winner will be the first eligible and correct entry, randomly selected, who is available by phone on the 14th July 2012. If we are unable to contact the winner (on the mobile number the winning entry was made from or provided whilst entering via the web route) after reasonable attempts have been made, the 737 Challenge Trust reserves the right to offer the prize to the next randomly selected eligible and correct entry. The 737 Challenge Trust's decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. Entrants may be notified of the winner by sending a stamped self addressed envelope to the address shown in paragraph 11. The winner must agree to take part in any post-competition publicity if and when required to do so, including being personally available to take delivery of the prize on the delivery date.
8. Entry Limitations: There are no maximum number of limitations for text message entries from the same mobile telephone number throughout the Competition Period, however, only one entry is permitted per person. The 737 Challenge Trust reserves the right to disqualify any entries that breach these rules or are in any way fraudulent, illegible, incomplete or otherwise deficient or inaudible.
10. Prize Provider: The prize shall be provided by Mon Motors Group, Bristol Audi, Pioneer Park, Whitby Road, Bristol, BS4 3QB, telephone 0117 316 0600.
11. Promoter: The promoter of the competition is the 737 Challenge Trust (registered charity number 1139002 England & Wales). To get involved with the 737 Challenge in different ways, go to www.737challenge.com. If you have any queries regarding the service please contact 737 Challenge Trust at the following address:
737 Challenge Trust
For help telephone 0845 638 8089
The SMS service is provided by Cymba Integrated Solutions Ltd to the third sector.
THANK YOU FOR DONATING AND GOOD LUCK!