Here is a list of businesses, organisations and clubs who have all donated £500 or more to the 737 Challenge, which is raising funds in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.
This generous group have all actively supported the 737 Challenge and raised an awesome amount of funds for the challenge.
We thank each and every one for their friendship, support and generosity. Their kind donations will make a significant difference to the lives of people with cancer and other terminal illnesses, to Richard and everyone at Marie Curie Cancer Care.
- Celtic Manor Resort
- Cardiff Printing
- The Cameo Club
- Ace Feet in Motion
- J V Graphics
- Y Mochyn Du
- Rugby Division Fr
- Bisley Office Furniture
- Hazell Haulage Ltd
Would you like to donate to the 737 Challenge?
- Show your support publically for a true world first
- Enhance your corporate social responsibility objectives (CSR) whilst playing your part in a record breaking moment in history
- By donating, you are supporting the amazing work of Marie Curie Cancer Care and helping people with cancer and other terminal illnesses. Your donation makes a real impact to people’s lives
- Get your staff or members involved in fundraising activities to improve teamwork, motivation and productivity
- Promote the wider impact of your business in the community
To get involved in fundraising or to make a donation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also make a donation online, please click here to find out more about donating to the 737 Challenge. Please tell us about your donation by emailing email@example.com